|Full Paper Submission||Mar 22nd ,2016|
|Date for full paper acceptance||Mar 24th , 2016|
|Last date for Camera Ready paper||Mar 25th ,2016|
|Last date for Registration||March 27th ,2016|
Today's society is different to the one that existed not so many years ago. Our society is constantly changing. The most important characteristics of our era may be the transformation, transmission and dominion of information. We live in an information society where the leading role has been given to new technologies, especially those devoted to information. Our society could not be imagined without new technologies and their role both in this society and in human life in general. Modern technology has revolutionized people’s communication. Radio, telephone, satellite communication, cellular technology, wireless Internet … in the modern day two people can chat with a help of computer when they're in different places. Technology is building bridges between people on opposite sides of the globe, bringing people from all cultures and backgrounds into contact with each other.
This conference will provide the participants with opportunities to discuss and explore areas related to the Theory, Development, Applications, Experiences and Evaluation of Interaction Sciences with fellow students, researchers and practitioners. Conference may concern any topic within the conference scope. Workshops may be related to any topics within the conference scope. The conference is devoted to increase the understanding role of technology issues, how engineering has day by day evolved to prepare human friendly technology. The conference will provide a platform for bringing forth significant research and literature across the field of Engineering Technology and provide an overview of the technologies awaiting unveiling. This interaction will be the focal point for leading experts to share their insights, provide guidance and address participant’s questions and concerns.
The primary goals of the Conference are to:
- Develop a common understanding of a certain aspect of Convergence of Technologies.
- Share experiences.
- Foster research communities.
-Learn from each other.
- Identify open problems and Explore future directions of research.
o Research papers are invited in the themes and the topics mentioned below. All submitted papers will be evaluated by the conference committee in terms of quality and relevance to the theme of the conference and originatlity of approach. The committee reserves the right to reject paper proposals without assigining any reasons. The paper should be an original contribution, not published / accepted or presented anywhere else earlier.
“The selected paper will be published in many Renowned Journals special Issue”
Sessions will be held on below given Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the followings:
1. Computer Vision and Information Visualization
2. High Performance Data Processing and Digital Content Technology
3. Network & Information Security & Its Application
4. Knowledge Management
5. Network & Communication System
6. Automation tool in industry
7. Robots, cyborgs and artificial life
8. Distributed Computing — P2P, Grid, Cloud
9. Network Evolutions
10. IDS/Firewall, Anti-Virus Issues
11. Biometric Authentication & Biomedical Simulations
12. Web Services
13. Big Data and Data Analysis
14. Databases and Knowledge Based Systems & Management
15. Software and System Engineering
16. Digital Rights Management System
17. Computer Crime and Forensics
18. Analysis of Social and Crowd Sourcing Systems
20. High Performance Data Processing and Digital Content Technology
Five workshops will be organized each of 2 hour on five different technologies and certificates will be provided to each participant.
1. Cloud Computing and Big Data
2. Cyber Physical Systems/Ethical Hacking
3. Cisco Networking Workshop
4. Android application development
5. Data warehousing and Data Mining Workshop
It will include posters submission from all the engineering departments.
At least one author of every accepted submission must register for the Conference by January 15th, 2016. Limited Boarding & Lodging facilities may be available at campus Guest House/hostel/Hotels on payment basis.
|Professionals /Industry||Rs. 4500/-||$100|
|Academicians/Faculty Non- Members of Societies||Rs. 3000/-||$80|
|Academicians/Faculty Members of Professional Societies||Rs. 2000/-||$60|
|Research Scholars Non- Members of Societies
|Research Scholars Members of Societies
|Undergraduate Students||Rs. 1000/-||$30|
• Lodging & Boarding will be on fully chargeable basis except for members of Advisory board/Chair persons/Technical Committee.
Only original papers, which have not been published or accepted in a journal or Conference proceedings, nor presented at another conference, should be submitted. Also papers which are currently under consideration for publication or presentation elsewhere, must not be submitted
For consistency of publication, please submit all your papers as Word documents with limit of Maximum 6-8 pages and adhere to the following section divisions and guidelines when preparing your paper:
Abstract, Key words, Introduction, Conclusion, Reference
Please use Times New Roman font for submission of papers:
For headings- 14 font size
for normal text- 12 font sizes
For Tables -10 font sizes
The paper template can be downloaded from the following links:
1. PAPER TEMPLATE-WORD FORMAT
2. COPYRIGHT TEMPLATE-WORD FORMAT
Kindly submit your document as per the given schedule and format specified.